When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s talk value,, bike prices? Open talk!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Any info on this maybe 80’s japan bike would be nice! I think it’s Panasonic made for sears?? Got no clue on date .... if I could id components would that help???????

I paid too much.... but like others have said “ it’s only worth what your willing to pay! I gave 10$ and i love it! Brings back memories of my dad! Wood handled 1970’s schwinn approved pump!

107335DD-D500-4BBC-A8A2-8A8BBD0A63D8.jpeg

FBC05141-0192-406A-9AFA-50AAD1B3E972.jpeg

E533CC6F-1A3D-4A1E-8B20-70B308643B9B.jpeg

I like stuff I can tinker with and see improvements so that is a value in & of it's self. I feel like I don't need poop tons of money to make it a diamond in the rough but save it from being lost if someone was inclined to overdo things. I can appreciate paying a little more sometimes for a pos if I get 1 person who enjoys learning about before & after etc. I have those bikes I just love but aren't valuable because they were easy fixes or just cheap had etc

I have a chance to get this westfield for 120$ what do you think?
Looks nice; but I would frame the cost in terms of space required for storage. If I was thinning down my bicycle collection, a bike like that one might be on the let it go list.
The handful of diamond frame bikes that I still have are not as nice, and either family members’ or of more antique vintage (and show it).

I like the 40mm rimmed wheels on the Huffy, for a build; but it looks nice whole as is for a beach cruiser; (not sure how much that those were new).

Last edited:
Looks nice; but I would frame the cost in terms of space required for storage. If I was thinning down my bicycle collection, a bike like that one might be on the let it go list.
The handful of diamond frame bikes that I still have are not as nice, and either family members’ or of more antique vintage (and show it).
idk... I don’t really need it! But its the only Columbia westfield ive found in Alabama! And i do like a three speed! Its clean and all there! I think dude said it was a 1966...???

Back