When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let it rot ?

-
Make an electric bike out of it....add a cup holder and rear rack too. I’m going to build one over the winter. Install wide pull-back handlebars and a big headlight. Ditch the fenders and install mountain bike tires, maybe convert to heavy duty spokes too. The possibilities are endless! Black/white with red pinstriping. I’d even go with eight ball valve caps...:p

If its good enough to be a rider then thats what it should be.If it were rotted badly and not capable of riding then it should be garden art.

Ride that bad boy just like it is. If you have never experienced getting the old pant leg caught between the sprocket and chain that`s a good one to try it on. Next, have a friend ride the bike with you on the handle bars, with your feet on the front wheel axle nuts. Accidentally shove your foot into the spokes. I will let you guess what happens next. The most exciting part is, we used to play demolition derby with those kind of bikes back in the 60s. Try all these activities, I did as a kid. Oh such fun, but I am still kickin.

Make an electric bike out of it....add a cup holder and rear rack too. I’m going to build one over the winter. Install wide pull-back handlebars and a big headlight. Ditch the fenders and install mountain bike tires, maybe convert to heavy duty spokes too. The possibilities are endless! Black/white with red pinstriping. I’d even go with eight ball valve caps...:p
If you do all of that, you better bring along some condoms because you are going to need them!

If you do all of that, you better bring along some condoms because you are going to need them!
Haha!

FCF551AD-5D5C-4D51-A577-9B6BE0B5FF03.jpeg

Back