When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let me know model this bike is

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

popmachines

Finally riding a big boys bike
Can any one tell me what make, model and year this bicycle ?. And what the head badge should look like. And if you have the right head badge let me know. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

100_1024.JPG

100_1031.JPG

100_1027.JPG

100_1026.JPG

100_1032.JPG

100_1030.JPG
100_1024.JPG

100_1031.JPG

100_1027.JPG

100_1026.JPG

100_1032.JPG

100_1030.JPG

100_1035.JPG

I've seen it before but can't place it. On another note though, the stem is reversed with the handle bars in the racing position.

Here's a photo of a racer showing the identical set up. I believe your bars and stem are in the correct position and thought that I would note this in case people try to say that someone has reversed the set up and it's wrong the way it is. It's not and the racing photo confirms it's correct so I would leave it as-is if I were you.

Enjoy the pic..

IMG_4793.jpg

Did you mark it urgent because it's for sale? I say buy it and figure out the badge later. It's taken me as long as a year to identify a toc bike. Even if you can't identify it, it's a nice one, it's all there, and will clean up nicely. My 2 cents.

I've seen it before but can't place it. On another note though, the stem is reversed with the handle bars in the racing position.

Here's a photo of a racer showing the identical set up. I believe your bars and stem are in the correct position and thought that I would note this in case people try to say that someone has reversed the set up and it's wrong the way it is. It's not and the racing photo confirms it's correct so I would leave it as-is if I were you.

Enjoy the pic..

View attachment 878222

I am with you on this, I remember seeing this sprocket but can't remember the manufacturer.

Can't find the huge post on here with all the sprockets identification. Anyone have a link? I will keep searching ....

Back