When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~ let's bring back the ladies skirt guard thread! ~

-

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Ok here goes!

I know gender identifying in this day and age has become seriously problematic.But I chose to designate this as the ladies skirt guard post anyway. Anyone can ride a lady's bike those that identify as men or women. I just love ladies bikes and feel they are the juice the underlying category which drives the whole machine of the bike collecting field/world and I'm sure that Mike would agree with me!

Post up your known patterns and techniques both OG original old old and new style webbing! Period/Present photo/print posts earns extra K points!

PS Chris can you unblock the gates and open this old post to discussion and new finds or no?

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1...nly-one-known-all-original-prewar-nice.55921/

@rustjunkie
@fordmike65

IMG_0299.jpg

Last edited:
They're all very nice and to us old guys (me anyway) quite feminine. Electra has them on their Ladies Amsterdam.

Last edited:
Back