When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~ let's bring back the ladies skirt guard thread! ~

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Ok here goes!

I know gender identifying in this day and age has become seriously problematic.But I chose to designate this as the ladies skirt guard post anyway. Anyone can ride a lady's bike those that identify as men or women. I just love ladies bikes and feel they are the juice the underlying category which drives the whole machine of the bike collecting field/world and I'm sure that Mike would agree with me!

Post up your known patterns and techniques both OG original old old and new style webbing! Period/Present photo/print posts earns extra K points!

PS Chris can you unblock the gates and open this old post to discussion and new finds or no?

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1...nly-one-known-all-original-prewar-nice.55921/

@rustjunkie
@fordmike65

IMG_0299.jpg

Last edited:
They're all very nice and to us old guys (me anyway) quite feminine. Electra has them on their Ladies Amsterdam.

Last edited:
Back