When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See a Few Favorite Purchases from Memory Lane, Monroe, Coaster Swap, Canfield, Etc!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
let's see a few of your favorite purchases!
1941 Western Flyer, HD wheels;
purchased in January,'22 from @buck hughes
Thank you for selling it to me, and storing it 😍until
Memory Lane swap in OHIO.
Thanks to @Jimmy V for picking it up
and texting me this Photo.🥰🤩🥳
IMG_2151.jpg

So most of this was actually either pre-purchase or stuff I had bought that was picked up, delivered, or stored by fellow CABERs. The '36 Colson Cadet tricycle was actually purchased last September but thanks to @Kramai88 made it to MLC this year. The postwar girls with an apple core badge still perplexes me (@Neanderthal77 ). Next up some badges including a couple Colorado, a Utah, and a NOS VIM apple core from @mfhemi1969 . My dad and I stopped at an antique store on the way up and I got the model sled and boot jack. @cr250mark delivered the girls Elgin Deluxe as well as two scooters and the choice aluminum Skippy pneumatic tricycle. Bruce Pence delivered the beautiful '41 Mercury. Was hoping to see his son @npence but his wife was in delivery (kind of a weak excuse for missing MLC!). Just kidding Nate-congrats. Thanks to @catfish for the Wise lock key for the Merc-first key out of the bag opened it! Seems like the tricycles started multiplying. Bough a project from Bob Strucel and one from @onecatahula. Thanks to @Jesse McCauley and @New Mexico Brant for getting me my baby buggy--no my wife is not expecting. Some Tennants beer cans with scantily clad women, some tubulars for one of my road bikes, and a set of repo Colson Commander hub caps (Mike aka cindi_vette) should I ever get lucky enough to score one. Lastly @sm2501 hooked me up with a pod catalog and a Motorcyke decal. A great time and I'm already looking forward to next year! V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Back