When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See a Few Favorite Purchases from Memory Lane, Monroe, Coaster Swap, Canfield, Etc!

-
Let's try and get everyone identified. Starting in the front row lower left fill in the blanks, Brian Pikeilek,....Joe Mikulanis, Eric Rosa, Chuck Rosa, Shawn, ...Alan Scmit....Top Row....
Here’s the best I can do:
BOTTOM ROW, L to R:
Brian Pikeilek,....Joel, Brant Mackley, Buddy, Joe Mikulanis, Eric Rosa, Chuck Rosa, Shawn Sweeney, ...Alan Scmit....
TOP ROW, L to R:
.... Scott McCaskey,...Pete Dieterich, Jungle Terry, Mark Gordon, Howard Gordon,...Gary Wold,...Ed Popowitz Catfish,... Mike Surprenant, Ron, Jesse McCauley, Tina Snyder, Lawrence Behery, Lisa, Sam Fitzsimmons, Bob Snyder, Scott, Shawn, Edwin Moses (hiding),....

My best finds happened in between ML and Monroe when I did a little pickin’ and scored this ‘39 snap tank and this old bike shop sign (it’s missing the letters HOP) Bairs Bike Shop — from Fenton, Michigan.
91772EEC-CDDD-47A5-AC93-A8334036DABF.jpeg

14620C90-05ED-4BF1-A9BB-40DB07237031.jpeg

Sold four and purchased three and had a great time, so that is success!

Was able to add another N.O.S. Muscle Bike to the ever expanding collection; a red Ross Apollo, never assembled.

The new venue was absolutely perfect and it was great catching up with old freinds and making some new ones.

Bashton

NOS Ross Apollo Red from Monroe 5-1-22.jpg

UPDATED !
Please add corrections . .

BOTTOM ROW, L to R:
Brian Pikeilek,....Joel, Brant Mackley, Buddy, Joe Mikulanis, Eric Rosa, Chuck Rosa, Shawn Sweeney, ...Alan Schmit,....

TOP ROW, L to R:
.... Scott McCaskey,...Joe Dean, Pete Dieterich, Jungle Terry, Mark Gordon, Howard Gordon,...Gary Wold,...Ed Popowitz Catfish,... Don Lowman, ...Bob Kingsbury, Mike Surprenant, Ron, Jesse McCauley, Tina Snyder, Lawrence Behery, Lisa, Sam Fitzsimmons, Bob Snyder, Scott, Shawn, Edwin Moses (hiding),....

Last edited:
I was hunched down in the middle in the hi-vis hoodie and large brimmed hat. Thought I'd make my own row er something. 🙄🤠
I really enjoyed getting a chance to talk to some nice people. Special thanks to the guys that pulled my van out of the mud.
Bob Kingsbury

Last edited:
At the end of the day Thursday, I picked up this set of Elgin wheels from cr250mark. They are a perfect patina match for the Elgin that I had for sale there. It didn’t sell so I decided I might as well finish it. The wheels were the only thing I bought. I’m in a selling mode and not buying anything more. Too bad cuz I saw plenty of good stuff I’d have bought otherwise.

Last edited:
To the left of jungle Terry and Pete in the picture, #3 Earnhardt hat and green jacket. Joe Dean

Back