When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See a Few Favorite Purchases from Memory Lane, Monroe, Coaster Swap, Canfield, Etc!

-
UPDATED !
Please add corrections . .

View attachment 1619073

BOTTOM ROW, L to R:
Brian Pikeilek,....Joel, Brant Mackley, Buddy, Joe Mikulanis, Eric Rosa, Chuck Rosa, Shawn Sweeney, ...Alan Schmit,....

TOP ROW, L to R:
.... Scott McCaskey,...Joe Dean, Pete Dieterich, Jungle Terry, Mark Gordon, Howard Gordon,...Gary Wold,...Ed Popowitz Catfish,... Don Lowman, ...Bob Kingsbury, Mike Surprenant, Ron, Jesse McCauley, Tina Snyder, Lawrence Behery, Lisa, Sam Fitzsimmons, Bob Snyder, Scott, Shawn, Edwin Moses (hiding),....
Moving our fun little “Name That Caber” game over to Shawn’s original thread:

I found this bike at ML swap and thought it was quite interesting so I bought it when I saw it at Monroe . It is a Westfield built wartime bike. I started a thread about it in the lightweights section linked below. I really like it.

Starting to recover from MLC/Monroe, and digging out a few favorites:

Killer Loud Seiss Siren from @catfish. Thanks Ed, never seen this one before.

Heavy Brass Duck Head from Kevin (fender ornament-in-waiting). Thanks buddy !

A couple sweet pieces for @cyclingday. Enjoy Marty !

Another outstanding 2-day Gyro with @Maskadeo. Enjoy Mike !

Sweet black/orange C Mod from @cr250mark. Thanks Mark (and Bob!)

And best of all, The Good Times !! Here with William and Buddy . . Thanks @Jesse McCauley

Starting to recover from MLC/Monroe, and digging out a few favorites:

Killer Loud Seiss Siren from @catfish. Thanks Ed, never seen this one before.
View attachment 1622125

Heavy Brass Duck Head from Kevin (fender ornament-in-waiting). Thanks buddy !View attachment 1622126

A couple sweet pieces for @cyclingday. Enjoy Marty !
View attachment 1622123

View attachment 1622124

Another outstanding 2-day Gyro with @Maskadeo. Enjoy Mike !View attachment 1622127

Sweet black/orange C Mod from @cr250mark. Thanks Mark (and Bob!)
View attachment 1622128

And best of all, The Good Times !! Here with William and Buddy . . Thanks @Jesse McCauley
View attachment 1622129
Love the Baby Will and Buddy photo Pete! I guess he is getting too big to call him that any longer.

Back