When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See Some Bicycle Tools

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

nycet3

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Figured I'd collect my tools into a single thread. (I recently sold the Atelier Velo and the VAR crank pin tool as I had doubles.)

Feel free to add.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here are a couple more. Still slick with a fresh coat of penetrating oil. Will grease all threads and metal-on-metal contacts.
Standard hammer for scale.
I love these two. Harken back to smithing and making metal bend to one's will. Plus, they're just cool as all hell.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here's a Butterfield fork thread cutter. From Rock Island, Quebec.
Right now it's set up the cut a 24 tpi tread into a 1" fork. The bluing and swirling of the steel is pretty cool looking.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here's a cast bench mounted chain breaker. Can't find a maker's mark anywhere. Seems to be missing the pin that drives the chain pin.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gently cleaned and lightly oiled this rim dog. The curves are so beautiful, and it feels great in the hand. Tons of character. Probably some knuckle DNA somewhere.
This one is moving on to the collection of a member here. The others will stay with me.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is not an old tool but one I made a couple weeks ago from information I got from Chucksoldbikes it is for pressing out the crank pins that a lot of the English bikes have. I bought a 3/4" pipe clamp and drilled a hole a little bigger for the pin to go thru, clamp it on over the pin and start turning it works great. The longer pipe is to put on the handle of the clamp for more leverage. I took these pictures on the bench when you use this it will be when the crank is still on the bike.
20170109_215101_resized.jpg
20170109_215250_resized.jpg
20170109_212111_resized.jpg
20170109_212128_resized.jpg

Back