When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See Some Bicycle Tools

-
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The first tool is for removing flat spots in the rim, and the second tool is for spreading the fork for installing the wheel on a bike with closed end dropouts.

I do have a var06 chain breaker but they are kinda common--these are about the only tools that I have that you might class as worth thaking a look at:Small oil can , G&J pump , gripfast tire iron
IMG_7865.JPG
IMG_7866.JPG
IMG_7867.JPG

Here are a couple more. Still slick with a fresh coat of penetrating oil. Will grease all threads and metal-on-metal contacts.
Standard hammer for scale.
I love these two. Harken back to smithing and making metal bend to one's will. Plus, they're just cool as all hell.
View attachment 405893 View attachment 405894 View attachment 405895 View attachment 405896 View attachment 405897 View attachment 405898

Beautiful piece, congratulations, a while ago we looked for information regarding this, manufacturer? Origin, year?

Back