When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see them singlebars/camelbacks!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Iver Johnson
IMG_20171006_080113406.jpg

The 1940 Huffman Camelback, unfortunately I do not have much to show at this moment. New Mexico is called the "The Land of Enchantment" but the locals refer to it as the "Land of Manaña." I have been too distracted by other projects and bikes to chase! I believe Aaron, aka Huffrodz, or on here known as: @ratrodz has the frame and fork primed. My plan is to build this out as a Western Flyer "Dallas Model" messenger bike. This bike was originally a cheap offering by Western Auto but three of parts proved to be tricky to find and pricy in the world today: the Persons track saddle, Dallas bars, and the correct Persons pedals. Anyway, these bits have been procured and eagerly await the build. So here is what I can show:

IMG_3151.jpg

FullSizeRender 8-1.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

b6626635c0cc708b6c7854c87fa3c510.jpg

Last edited:
Gee, I thought it was OK because there are other non balloons posted.
Maybe its just me but when I'm in the "Classic Balloon Tire Bicycles 1933-1965" section of the forum that's kinda what I expect to see. V/r Shawn

Back