When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see those 1937 flo-cycles. How many complete ones are out there?

-

kingsilver

Finally riding a big boys bike
HOW MANY "COMPLETE 1937 FLO-CYCLES" ARE THERE IN THE HOBBY? I KNOW "BABYJESUS" HAS A COMPLETE ONE. SHOULD HAVE: HEX BARS, HEX STRUTS, BRACKET BEHIND THE SEAT MAST, TEAR DROP REFLECTOR, FAT REAR FENDER BRACE, AND RETRACTABLE CENTER STAND. DON'T BE SHY - LET'S SEE THEM !!!

DSCN3977_zps41060184-1.jpg

Three down !!! Lets see more 1937 flocycle with the "correct parts...." i bet there's less than 10 out there !!! Prove me wrong !!!

...........................................................................................................

Last edited:
Hi jkent - that's a hawthorne "air-flow." made for hawthorne by silver king. Notice the difference : Truss rods. Chain guard, REAR STAND, steering head SMALLER, bullet lite is smaller, AND REAR REFLECTOR IS DIFFERENT. Thanks for posting ANYWAY!

Wow ! Is that all the 1937 silver king flo-cycles out there - !!!! Fewer than the other high end elgins, huffmans, and schwinns.... I know there was a complete 1937 flo-cycle sold on ebay a couple years back, which would make the total four. DO ANYMORE EXIST ? LETS SEE THEM.

Back