When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See Those Original Krates!

-
Jim’s Family Bicycles in Chicago. It’s cool because Jim’s my name.

9DD04DD9-EDDA-4668-BACA-3786239D87F7.jpeg

I had to go back and look at my old pics,that was my bike at 1 time, it was acquired when I bought out Jim’s Beverly Schwinn back the mid 90’s and it’s one heck of a nice bike,literally the last one of my collection, hated selling but glad it’s still in Great hands and well cared for. By the way the shop Kept it as they got it back in on trade in the mid 80s and at that point it was a hard sell in the used market so the son stuck it in an upstairs storage.

Tom, thank you for the history on the bike. I don’t know where you’re located but I wonder how it made it to the west coast. I’ve sold off most of my collection but this bike is never going anywhere. If you could please send me what pictures you have of the bike if you don’t mind.

Jack I will message you with the pics….I sold it off on eBay probably 2017, I remember taking it apart completely for shipping. It’s a killer bike and the seat was one of the most vibrant ones I had seen on a ridden bike,soft and bright orange

That’s her….I sent you some pics via message…I added that because they were at a show for like $1 and easily removed..glad you did that.

is that a PK ripper in the garage?

Back