When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see those restored Schwinns

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here’s a 46 I restored in the mid 90s

1959 Tiger, before and after.
I bought this from a dude who was in the middle of losing his house in the mortgage fiasco. I was, in fact, laid off from work, but, knew I was going back to work. He wasn’t. He had rounded up all the decals, and some decent parts, but, was unemployed, had some nasty health issue we didn’t get into, and was having a hard time being in the same room with his wife.
I felt really crummy walking the bike out to my station wagon, and told him so. He told me, “Just finish it, I’ll be thrilled if you get it done”. I did. I deviated from stock with the crash bar seat, a chrome kick stand with a rubber thingy for the bike to lean on, and that red and gold Schwinn decal on the seat post. My bike, my work, don’t like it, tough.
I lost track of the guy, hope he sees the photos I’ve posted several times here, and elsewhere.
Ted

826067F3-798C-4CE8-AC99-E57B9C8C1BD6.jpeg

EEA3E887-FB4E-4448-A42D-C1320F37A25C.jpeg

Back