When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your 1981 - 1982 ... 20" "mini" Schwinn Cruiser / Seeking Information

-
Parts reference ...
20" Schwinn Cruiser came with this Person's Products Seat.
The measurements are front to back 9 1/2" inches and width is 9" inches, I found one has a Person's sticker tag #119 & one has a Permaco sticker tag # 116.
Kickstand Sprag Part #///365\\\
Chainguard Schwinn Part #5854

asps.jpeg

I waited at an estate sale for two hours before the sign up sheet came out to snag this nice little cruiser. It was worth the wait and was priced right. It will clean up real nice, if it wasn't for two nasty gouges in the paint by the seat post, there is barley a scratch on it. The BMX pad preserved the top bar for sure. Of course I need to find the right seat and bars for it. It has a Schwinn BMX seat on it, makes me wonder if the bars are stamped Schwinn, that would be a bonus. I think it will clean up great. If anyone has the correct seat or bars or both I would appreciate the chance to buy them.

IMG_2930.JPG

IMG_2931.JPG

IMG_2932.JPG

IMG_2933.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2945.JPG

I waited at an estate sale for two hours before the sign up sheet came out to snag this nice little cruiser. It was worth the wait and was priced right. It will clean up real nice, if it wasn't for two nasty gouges in the paint by the seat post, there is barley a scratch on it. The BMX pad preserved the top bar for sure. Of course I need to find the right seat and bars for it. It has a Schwinn BMX seat on it, makes me wonder if the bars are stamped Schwinn, that would be a bonus. I think it will clean up great. If anyone has the correct seat or bars or both I would appreciate the chance to buy them.

View attachment 1917003

View attachment 1917004

View attachment 1917005

View attachment 1917006

View attachment 1917007

View attachment 1917008
Nice Find !!! ... Should clean-up beautifully !! ... June 25, 1981
Still waiting to see a 1982 dated one!

Back