When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your black bikes

-
EEB42118-0D49-415C-9EF7-2AF87B766F09.jpeg

This is the bike that got me into the bike hobby. I was looking for some small interior parts for my 58 Corvette on eBay and came across this "all original" including the Fong Westwinds, a 1958 Schwinn Corvette 2 speed.

I need to get some new pictures.
1542331828811.png

My 58 Vette 1.jpg

Chain ring, tensioner, spacer?? To long a chain?

Old trick ... Just for fun ... My nephew rode this bicycle last .. so I popped a chainring tensioner on it .. It also works great if the chain puts your build in a weird spot & the wheel isn't centered in the fender .. simply center the wheel up .. find a chainring to pick up that slop ..& trip people out as you ride it around & notice it ..Ridden not Hidden - Frank

Old trick ... Just for fun ... My nephew rode this bicycle last .. so I popped a chainring tensioner on it .. It also works great if the chain puts your build in a weird spot & the wheel isn't centered in the fender .. simply center the wheel up .. find a chainring to pick up that slop ..& trip people out as you ride it around & notice it ..Ridden not Hidden - Frank
Nice!

Back