When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your black bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
EEB42118-0D49-415C-9EF7-2AF87B766F09.jpeg

This is the bike that got me into the bike hobby. I was looking for some small interior parts for my 58 Corvette on eBay and came across this "all original" including the Fong Westwinds, a 1958 Schwinn Corvette 2 speed.

I need to get some new pictures.
1542331828811.png

My 58 Vette 1.jpg

Chain ring, tensioner, spacer?? To long a chain?

Old trick ... Just for fun ... My nephew rode this bicycle last .. so I popped a chainring tensioner on it .. It also works great if the chain puts your build in a weird spot & the wheel isn't centered in the fender .. simply center the wheel up .. find a chainring to pick up that slop ..& trip people out as you ride it around & notice it ..Ridden not Hidden - Frank

Old trick ... Just for fun ... My nephew rode this bicycle last .. so I popped a chainring tensioner on it .. It also works great if the chain puts your build in a weird spot & the wheel isn't centered in the fender .. simply center the wheel up .. find a chainring to pick up that slop ..& trip people out as you ride it around & notice it ..Ridden not Hidden - Frank
Nice!

Back