When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your black bikes

-
You know how sometimes the same bike keeps showing up on your doorstep. Well, I sold this '53 Colson with a lot less parts than you see here, and bought it back today at a price I just couldn't refuse. This makes the fourth bike I've bought since I officially was going to stop buying bikes for good!

No one said my black bike needed to be all put together in this thread, did they?
IMG_1680.JPG

Last edited:
You know how sometimes the same bike keeps showing up on your doorstep. Well, I sold this '53 Colson with a lot less parts than you see here, and bought it back today at a price I just couldn't refuse. This makes the fourth bike I've bought since I officially was going to stop buying bikes for good!

No one said my black bike need to be all put together in this thread, did they?
View attachment 902727

I vote you put it together, nice looking bicycle Boris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the added pics! I was just going to ask if you had any more. Is yours original paint?
No, it was originally black but the current paint is a war period or just post-war bicycle shop refurbishment job. The same as your bike, there is not enough of the original paint present to try to save it.

I am looking for a pair of 1939 truss rods for this bike should anyone have a set; I have other Huffman years I could trade or would buy outright.

Back