When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your black bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You know how sometimes the same bike keeps showing up on your doorstep. Well, I sold this '53 Colson with a lot less parts than you see here, and bought it back today at a price I just couldn't refuse. This makes the fourth bike I've bought since I officially was going to stop buying bikes for good!

No one said my black bike needed to be all put together in this thread, did they?
IMG_1680.JPG

Last edited:
You know how sometimes the same bike keeps showing up on your doorstep. Well, I sold this '53 Colson with a lot less parts than you see here, and bought it back today at a price I just couldn't refuse. This makes the fourth bike I've bought since I officially was going to stop buying bikes for good!

No one said my black bike need to be all put together in this thread, did they?
View attachment 902727

I vote you put it together, nice looking bicycle Boris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the added pics! I was just going to ask if you had any more. Is yours original paint?
No, it was originally black but the current paint is a war period or just post-war bicycle shop refurbishment job. The same as your bike, there is not enough of the original paint present to try to save it.

I am looking for a pair of 1939 truss rods for this bike should anyone have a set; I have other Huffman years I could trade or would buy outright.

Back