When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see your Chromed Spaceliner style bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@MYMURRAYS I have the matching 1963 boys Flightliner, model #4630. I’m trying to thin the herd and the Flightliner is one that I would sell If you’d be interested.
I would love too but I just had keen surgery and am incapacitated for the next few months. I need to thin out my herd also before I add any more, I am out of space!

He planted that seed and now watching the flower grow! :) These things are like Pringles, once you pop the top, the fun don't stop!
Oh don't I know it! I have the Sonic Flite & Flightliner in the living room along with a Huffy Eldorado, a Schwinn Catalina and Tiger in the dinning room, family room has 5 bikes in it and about 10 in the "bike room"!
102_7234.JPG

Gheesh, I'm already looking all over locally thinking about another. My wife is like where the hell are you gonna put more bikes. The Astro Flite I picked up is sitting in dining room. I was cleaning it up in the driveway, listening to some old school music and feeling like a teenager again. Now I'm hooked. lol

I can take some. Right now I have the tank off so that I can get the bezel redone. I'll get it together in a day or so and post a picture. I'll have to give some thought to the price. I'll check to see what the River Cruise through Germany is and get back to you when I post the pictures.

Ed
I was thinking, do you have any photos of the bike and what would you be asking? Thanks.

Back