When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see your Chromed Spaceliner style bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have a rat-trap springer that would fit perfectly.
One reason that I’m considering selling this bike is because I have both a girls (all chrome) and boys bike with the front springer forks. The boys bike is a 59 for which I’m needing a tank.

Reactions: ian
One reason that I’m considering selling this bike is because I have both a girls (all chrome) and boys bike with the front springer forks. The boys bike is a 59 for which I’m needing a tank.
Cool. It's just a thought.

Here are several photos of a ‘64 Spaceliner I am finishing up. Did an oxalic acid dip on the frameset (It was terribly discolored.), and after removing all the clear coat, lots of buff work with a wheel and White Diamond polish. The tank and rack were powdercoated with Illusion Red and the chain guard and fork socks sprayed with translucent metallic red. All bearings were repacked, and although I have the original horn/light bezel, the innards were missing, so I fitted repros. The taillight works well, but I need to fiddle with the horn and light switches. The bike rides extremely well. I always wanted one, and thought that if the Jetsons rode bikes, this is what they would ride!

DBC5BE16-0406-4A6F-9A1D-7A85B77733B2.jpeg

447A47E3-8AB1-4206-BF41-7B73E1C606A8.jpeg

74ACC774-2B25-4D4A-B57E-937BC039052E.jpeg

Forgot to add this one in this thread: Been casually looking for a girls forward thrust to go with my boys. Picked this one up about 6 weeks ago. I’ve been lucky to find really nice examples of Spaceliners. I don’t think this one ever had a nut or screw removed. Original tires (dated 4th quarter of 65) and tubes. Battery box like new. Cleaned contacts and light turned on!. This is the base model but great condition and my matching boys is also a base model. Naively I think I am done with the space fleet unless a 24” shows up.

20211105_082756.jpg

20211105_082937.jpg

016.JPG

20211105_082810.jpg

Back