When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see your Chromed Spaceliner style bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Been awhile since I showed off the 1965 Astro Flite couple.
291bf52a2feff45965ffbd97f450c3a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The only reason they make schwinns is because sears couldn't make enough of the spaceliner for public demand. Way I see it anyway
Correct! The Sears bike factory also made Sears refrigerators,wrenches, minibikes and lawn furniture. They couldn't keep up with demand

Last edited:
I’ve had this for 2 years and I’m finally working on it. Anyone know what model it is? Can’t seem to find a match on the serial number thread. The number is MO5...64 567192. This is my first time attempting to refurbish a bike and I can’t seem to figure out what the original looked like. Anyone know where I can get a tank? Are they really hard to find?
I just learned from the CABE that it’s a “space weight” bike and I’m in love with these bikes. Considering buying a more complete one to refurbish. I want a tank with the horn and lights!1169192

A0442A42-1227-4B5E-8675-F9DCE70FF669.jpeg
E2E83BDC-03B8-40C4-BE56-6CD74C62D21C.jpeg

You can't find it in the serial number reference because it isn't a Spaceliner. I can't tell you for sure what it is, other than to say it's a Murray, but someone else no doubt can.

You can't find it in the serial number reference because it isn't a Spaceliner. I can't tell you for sure what it is, other than to say it's a Murray, but someone else no doubt can.
Yea sorry I confuse Spaceliner with all these Murray bikes with similar frames. I was referring to the thread on Murray serial numbers. The closest I can find is an Astro Flite?

Back