When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see your Chromed Spaceliner style bike

-
Been awhile since I showed off the 1965 Astro Flite couple.
291bf52a2feff45965ffbd97f450c3a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The only reason they make schwinns is because sears couldn't make enough of the spaceliner for public demand. Way I see it anyway
Correct! The Sears bike factory also made Sears refrigerators,wrenches, minibikes and lawn furniture. They couldn't keep up with demand

Last edited:
I’ve had this for 2 years and I’m finally working on it. Anyone know what model it is? Can’t seem to find a match on the serial number thread. The number is MO5...64 567192. This is my first time attempting to refurbish a bike and I can’t seem to figure out what the original looked like. Anyone know where I can get a tank? Are they really hard to find?
I just learned from the CABE that it’s a “space weight” bike and I’m in love with these bikes. Considering buying a more complete one to refurbish. I want a tank with the horn and lights!1169192

A0442A42-1227-4B5E-8675-F9DCE70FF669.jpeg
E2E83BDC-03B8-40C4-BE56-6CD74C62D21C.jpeg

You can't find it in the serial number reference because it isn't a Spaceliner. I can't tell you for sure what it is, other than to say it's a Murray, but someone else no doubt can.

You can't find it in the serial number reference because it isn't a Spaceliner. I can't tell you for sure what it is, other than to say it's a Murray, but someone else no doubt can.
Yea sorry I confuse Spaceliner with all these Murray bikes with similar frames. I was referring to the thread on Murray serial numbers. The closest I can find is an Astro Flite?

Back