When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see your Chromed Spaceliner style bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
JD, I just love those tanklight bikes. The chrome Spaceliner bikes were made for Sears, also? Did the men's bike just come in red or could you get it in blue? I'm gonna buy one from you someday, whenever I can finish my '73 Orange Krate project. Thanks for starting the thread. I'll have to read the rest of it. You got me interested in tanklight bikes. I need one to cruise around on. Of course, I'll have to get my wife a tanklight bike, if she wants one.

JB....value on the all complete men's 7bar can get crazy depending on the time of year or season. Spring, when everyone is ready to ride....can go for upwards of $400.....however in the off season you can possibly find one in the $250 range.
Because this is the plastic tanked model they are hard to find without damage unlike their older brother metal straight bar version.
Nice looking bike you have for sure. The elusive men's and girls 7bar model is still in my wish list.
I must admit, with the number of bikes I presently own, the chromed framed forward thrusted tanklight models will probably never depart from my collection. I do LOVE my chromed framed "Spaceliner" styled bikes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

61 Huffy Silver Jet

Not mine but, it deserves a showing
First year of the Huffy Silver Jet, so I was informed.
He's a beauty.

attachment.php

Thanks

Thanks JD56 for the info. I do enjoy cruisin the spaceliner. Alot of pointing and ooosss and ahhhs. I just look over and blast the horn a few times and flash the lights. Great fun on these bikes!

Then there was 3....

Trevor & bikes 009.jpg
Trevor & bikes 005.jpg
Chicago and bikes 027.jpg

The wife loves the purple one. I just finished that one. The men's Spaceliner is totally original, even the Allstate tires. Tail light looked brand new inside, works great.

Mike

Just picked this one up.
1966 AMC tanklight.

847ec5b4ded9cb9431c25b0ff37d50c3-1.jpg

a47c5602b13561cb5075b228ff236351-1.jpg

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Back