When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See Your First Bike That Started It All

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
'56 Phantom July of '09

DSC_0107 - Copy.JPG

my first old bikes were all Schwinns and all built up from parts from here and there. built up a 60's middleweight with all the best chrome parts I had and all the Schwinn nuts and bolts. had a Brooks saddle and a feather chain guard. that was the one I remember the most.

the only complete original bike I ever bought was a 1960 Tornado.

Ratty 62 Deluxe American, bought in 2004. I finally let it go earlier this year to make room for new arrivals.

zzz 1,000,000 109.jpg

Bought for $40, knew it was old, skip tooth & was pretty much all complete. Has a poorly repaired cracked frame @ the seat stay & bottom bracket. I think it's a '43 from what info I read on here a while back. I have been buying junk klunkers ever since. This is the reason I love CWC, you guys showed me deep fender Monarks & sooo Many Amazing bikes I never knew I wanted. Now addicted & There's Not Enough $ or a cure hahaha ;)

Back