When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See Your First Bike That Started It All

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My '52 or '53 Color Flow or Regal Deluxe.I bought it Summer of '94,sold it about 8 years ago
IMG_0032.JPG

Last edited:
this is my first bike, a 1936 CCM Flyte
didn't know what I had, and passed it on for wayyyy to cheap, it was 20 some years ago
I only have actual real copy pictures of it .... yes kids, real pictures
View attachment 403078

Really a cool style.My Dad must have wanted one of those.He was from Tecumseh Ontario,born 1923.He was quick to mention CCM bikes whenever I'd mention the Sting-Ray

When I got divorced in 2002, I started looking for something to ride off a few pounds (That part didn't work!) and found two Schwinns, listed by the same seller, locally on eBay as pick-up only. Being as they were close, I stuck a bid on both of them figuring I might end up with one. I ended up with two.
These are them:
my ty.jpg
74 Typhoon

Ratphoon.JPG
Ratphoon

my speedster.jpg
75 Speedster

75 Frankenbike Speedsteray.JPG
Frankenbike Speeedsteray
This led to my need for a 12 step program.
My name is Roland and I am a bicycle addict.

REC

IMG_0975.JPG
IMG_0977.JPG
The very first was my beloved tricycle , but the bike that started it all was my 64 Deluxe Stingray I got Xmas morning in 66 as a used bike because my family couldn't afford a new bike , I cried when everyone on their new bikes laughed at my worn Xmas gift , little did I know it's value as it was to become as my best friend as we went from stock to chopper to BMX " stages together

Back