When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LET'S SEE YOUR SCHWINN C MODEL

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is my 38 model c rat bike

F404144C-E087-43A6-A83F-79688F8A54FA.jpeg

9E8B094D-636F-4317-82DB-91C0351360B1.jpeg

Original untouched as found double diamond fat fender C model. I picked it up about 6 years ago. Still dusty and collecting patina

This is the only set of images of a DD framed C model with fenders, original or otherwise that I have seen. I have been searching the interwebs everywhere and come up empty. ALL the rideable C Model framed bikes with straight rear stays I have seen were built as a klunker. I know some say it's not a true double diamond frame, 'nother story I guess.

Interesting fork on that bike. I've seen a couple other Schwinns with that fork but wonder what the story is? V/r Shawn
The paint on the fork looks to be a match, yet the fender has provisions for truss forks. These C Models can be so mysterious.

This is the only set of images of a DD framed C model with fenders, original or otherwise that I have seen. I have been searching the interwebs everywhere and come up empty. ALL the rideable C Model framed bikes with straight rear stays I have seen were built as a klunker. I know some say it's not a true double diamond frame, 'nother story I guess.

The paint on the fork looks to be a match, yet the fender has provisions for truss forks. These C Models can be so mysterious.
Here is one very similar owned by @REC , It's the only other I've come across.

Back