When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See Your Wood Wheels!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
id like to hear more about the doc morten, thats prob a name most collectors arent familiar with, i sent you a pm about the bike. schwinderella beautiful early paramount. redline i love the blue striped hudson, i have to comment on it every time i see it. i like this wood wheel thread esp with the old racers

IJtires2.jpg

IJnewseat.jpg

Gotta love the wood wheels!!

IJnewseat.jpg

IJtires2.jpg

Last edited:
id like to hear more about the doc morten, thats prob a name most collectors arent familiar with, i sent you a pm about the bike. schwinderella beautiful early paramount. redline i love the blue striped hudson, i have to comment on it every time i see it. i like this wood wheel thread esp with the old racers

Thank you... these racers are awesome.. Love ....love ....love them wow.... :)

Mo' Wood.... Faux actually

First off, I want to thank everyone who took the time to respond & make this thread something special. We had a nice mix of, you name it. Crusty, musty, clean, to super clean museum pieces. Beautiful wood rimed racers, excellent faux jobs. A fork that i've never seen before. Stainless clad wood, now on my wish list (the gift that keeps on giving). I know that I learned a lot & am ready for more, "Please sir, can I have another"... My twenty something Columbia arch bar w/ velocity blunts, one of the nicest faux's that I've seen. Photo'ed in the arched vestibule of the old Darlington school, now the home of the NY-NJ Trail Conference, Mahwah,N.J. One of the few spots I could find around here w/out any snow in the background.

P1010007.jpg

Back