When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Libertas 20” 3spd road bike pics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Had a little time so I got some pics on this 20” 3spd original...rolls and work just like it should...

-----

Thanks for posting.

Have not before encountered this technique of using a transfer to suggest a lug on a lugless frame.

Is the transfer present on the NDS seat stay cap?

Pedal set is Sheffield Corsa model Nr. 655 (Italy)

Chainstay stop is Shimano 333; the only Asian fitting on the cycle, from what can be seen.

Are you able to read any markings on the wheel rims?

Once again we appear to be in the early 1970's here. ~1974 was the final year for this pattern of Huret shift lever.

Did this machine also come from Roger's?

Thanks again! ;)

-----

Last edited:
Thanks. No it was a package deal when I bought a track bike awhile back. I thought these are very cool and unusual and easy to display..
so neat, you have every wheel size made?
Yes there is a decal on the caps but they are flaking off. No markings on the rims...It is a strange little bike wonder if it was a special offer.. has to be rare...
-----

Thanks for posting.

Have not before encountered this technique of using a transfer to suggest a lug on a lugless frame.

Is the transfer present on the NDS seat stay cap?

Pedal set is Sheffield Corsa model Nr. 655 (Italy)

Chainstay stop is Shimano 333; the only Asian fitting on the cycle, from what can be seen.

Are you able to read any markings on the wheel rims?

Once again we appear to be in the early 1970's here. ~1974 was the final year for this pattern of Huret shift lever.

Did this machine also come from Roger's?

Thanks again! ;)

-----

F5E2CF2D-3353-452D-A95D-A1A40120DF88.jpeg

I love it!

I have a soft spot for "verticallly-challenged human" (or whatever the politically-correct way of describing kids is, these days) versions of racing bikes ...

1k0.jpg

... and for Libertas. QED:

1k0.jpg

Back