eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Boris

Fat tired old rider
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
Needing a project, I decided to examine all my tires both on and off bicycles. I plan to treat them all with John Deere Ultra Guard to keep them pliable. I've got a few sets done already with plenty more to go. I'll be treating all the tires that are on bicycles once I have them apart for some regular maintenance and linseed oil treatment. Probably about at 120 tires here.
Who else has OCD and what sort of insane project are you doing, plan to do, or have done?

Last edited:

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 21, 2013
Rochester Hills, MI
I think the dead fish suits him (If it's the same BORIS??)

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
So I guess this means we won't be exchanging Christmas presents this year?
That avatar definitely sends a message, and it ain't pretty. I know your best friend just gave you his rare rod but you should have kept your mouth shut and you wouldn't be hanging in that awkward position. :p

Reactions: vincev and Boris

Boris

Fat tired old rider
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
That avatar definitely sends a message.
When you're a fish, it's not really much of a threat when a gangster tells you that you'll be, "sleepin' with the fishes". Not much of a threat at all.....that is, until you get caught.

Last edited:

vincev

Nov 2, 2008
crown point<indiana
That avatar definitely sends a message, and it ain't pretty. I know your best friend just gave you his rare rod but you should have kept your mouth shut and you wouldn't be hanging in that awkward position. :p
I know his best buddy has returned.That avatar looks like it was caught with a rare rod.

vincev

Nov 2, 2008
crown point<indiana
Needing a project, I decided to examine all my tires both on and off bicycles. I plan to treat them all with John Deere Ultra Guard to keep them pliable. I've got a few sets done already with plenty more to go. I'll be treating all the tires that are on bicycles once I have them apart for some regular maintenance and linseed oil treatment. Probably about at 120 tires here.
Who else has OCD and what sort of insane project are you doing, plan to do, or have done?
So you are not removing and waxing spokes this year ?? I hear there is an opening for a fishing rod maker.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

GTs58

Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
When you're a fish, it's not really much of a threat when a gangster tells you that you'll be, "sleepin' with the fishes". Not much of a threat at all.....that is, until you get caught.
Getting caught is bad thing and being able to "wrestle" your way out is your only hope.

Reactions: Boris

Boris

Fat tired old rider
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
Getting caught is bad thing and being able to "wrestle" your way out is your only hope.
Sounds good on paper, but there's not much damage I can do with these fins.

GTs58

Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
I prefer "wrastle"
You dun misspelt that word. It's wrassle.

Wrassle is an infrequently used spelling of the word wrestle, which is defined as to tussle with or physically fight with someone. An example of wrassle is when you get on the floor and start to physically fight with someone else.

Reactions: Balloonoob

vincev

Nov 2, 2008
crown point<indiana
You dun misspelt that word. It's wrassle.

Wrassle is an infrequently used spelling of the word wrestle, which is defined as to tussle with or physically fight with someone. An example of wrassle is when you get on the floor and start to physically fight with someone else.
Thank you.I didnt think it looked right.

Reactions: GTs58

Boris

Fat tired old rider
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
Mute* point fellas. Again, I got fins.

*often confused with the word moot. Mute used in the context of this thread however, means SHUTUP!

Reactions: piercer_99

vincev

Nov 2, 2008
crown point<indiana
Lets talk about patina. Wikipedia says rust is patina.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!