When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lifestyles of the Bored and Compulsive

-

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Needing a project, I decided to examine all my tires both on and off bicycles. I plan to treat them all with John Deere Ultra Guard to keep them pliable. I've got a few sets done already with plenty more to go. I'll be treating all the tires that are on bicycles once I have them apart for some regular maintenance and linseed oil treatment. Probably about at 120 tires here.
Who else has OCD and what sort of insane project are you doing, plan to do, or have done?

Last edited:
0afaa532e54c9e1cf5e05823ec7778b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

So I guess this means we won't be exchanging Christmas presents this year?

That avatar definitely sends a message, and it ain't pretty. I know your best friend just gave you his rare rod but you should have kept your mouth shut and you wouldn't be hanging in that awkward position. :p

That avatar definitely sends a message.

When you're a fish, it's not really much of a threat when a gangster tells you that you'll be, "sleepin' with the fishes". Not much of a threat at all.....that is, until you get caught.

Last edited:
That avatar definitely sends a message, and it ain't pretty. I know your best friend just gave you his rare rod but you should have kept your mouth shut and you wouldn't be hanging in that awkward position. :p
I know his best buddy has returned.That avatar looks like it was caught with a rare rod.

Needing a project, I decided to examine all my tires both on and off bicycles. I plan to treat them all with John Deere Ultra Guard to keep them pliable. I've got a few sets done already with plenty more to go. I'll be treating all the tires that are on bicycles once I have them apart for some regular maintenance and linseed oil treatment. Probably about at 120 tires here.
Who else has OCD and what sort of insane project are you doing, plan to do, or have done?
So you are not removing and waxing spokes this year ?? I hear there is an opening for a fishing rod maker.

Back