When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Light bulbs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jollyride

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Does anyone know if there is a generic light bulb that fits in most Delta, Monark, fender lights?

Looking to shed some light on the subject when it comes to resurrecting these lights.

Thank you and Happy Weekend!!!

Out with the Old, in with the New. I prefer LED lighting over the dim-downed Edison type bulbs if your not worried about being Period-Correct Shinny.
Longer battery life with settings of High Med Low, Strobe, and SOS beacon.
Tried 3 different flashlights before deciding on the NEBO on sale for $10, whereas I was able to quickly make Hot_Glue molds to hold the light in place while prototyping. Simply cut the old rocker switch out, and utilize your Middle Finger to poke the sweet spot on/off.

P1011644.jpg

P1011645.jpg

P1011646.jpg

P1011725.jpg

Last edited:
Out with the Old, in with the New. I prefer LED lighting over the dim-downed Edison type bulbs if your not worried about being Period-Correct Shinny.
Longer battery life with settings of High Med Low, Strobe, and SOS beacon.
Tried 3 different flashlights before deciding on the NEBO on sale for $10, whereas I was able to quickly make Hot_Glue molds to hold the light in place while prototyping. Simply cut the old rocker switch out, and utilize your Middle Finger to poke the sweet spot on/off.

View attachment 1365627

View attachment 1365628

View attachment 1365629

View attachment 1365630
I agree the old bulbs suck for seeing now days l.e.ds are so much better! I even love modding the oL'vintage stuff with new modern day life; Sure it's Not Period Correct but sometimes these oL'bikes Need to jus' Live to Ride Safely & well lit is a Must!

Btw repop light & brown paint faux rust/patina?

I think I may have seen you on RRB?

I agree with the LED lamps. I got 2 bare lamps from Amazon set up for 3V, E10 base, but ended up hardwiring them for 9V. Plenty bright for me.
Sorry, I don't have pics right now.

Thanks guys!!!

Just getting my feet wet with light resto. Yeah, need to make sure the old useable units work, especially if you are selling it on a bike howeva.....
A crusty unit updated to rechargeable led is a brilliant idea!

Reactions: ian
Back