When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Light identification.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Christopher

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_2565.JPG
IMG_2568.JPG
IMG_2569.JPG
Anyone know what bike this came from?

The top part looks like a Seiss spacebeam..The bottom white piece idk..i seen some like this on evans-colson firebird..similar..my favorite style tho.Pictured is a seiss spacebeam
649afb42717c0970f6f44695f594d444.jpg
bab60b05bde17773751ae82b74d86198.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That certainly does look like it. I was initially thinking the "W" on the top piece was western flyer. Appreciate the info.

I've got a 1941 Western Flyer tall tank. Seen some pics where they used a light which looks much like yours. Always assumed the embossed "W" in the side was for the Western Flyers ? I bought a rusty/crusty one off Ebay without the embossed "W" in it to use on my '41 which appears to be the same light. I'd like a better lens for mine if one ever turns up. Otherwise I'm grateful to have gotten the one I have and intend to make the best of it. Hopefully someone else more knowledgeable chimes in to actually help you know for certain :)

Bingo! I just found a picture of a 1941 Western flyer with this exact light. Thank you Shawn! This light was on a 1952 Higgins Colorflow I bought a few months back. I was able to get the correct batwing for the Colorflow, (paid a obscene amount for it), now I'm looking to sell this one to defer the cost of the batwing.

Christopher, depending on your price I could be interested in this light for my '41 ? PM me with what you'd like and maybe we can strike a deal ? Thank you. Those Colorflow Batwing lights are hard to come by and costly so I empathize with you.

Back