When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LIGHT SETUP, COOL, OR TO MUCH??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldfart36

Riding One Of My Monark Super Deluxe's
This has been an on going rider ratty project of mine for a while now. Bike started life as a Super Twin (purist don't shoot me, LOL). Still lots to do, but would like your input on my lighting idea.
Cool, or To Much??
Found this WWII-Korean war era portable/hand held spotlight setup last weekend on a pick, thought of this bike immediately. Battery box is fairly large, and has the early toggle switch setup. Wasn't originally planning to run a rack on this bike, but it's about the only place to mount box (size). Wanted something different from the norm, and I'm liking this, would leave the OD green as well.

20171218_145404.jpg

Love the direction you are going with this. The color is great. The headlight seems to fit with cool factor of the fork. Maybe you could paint some sort of label on the box and then weather it so it looks like it was always there. A company name perhaps or maybe a delivery service? Just a thought to create the illusion that battery box is something other than a battery box.

Back