When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lime AMF Roadmaster Wedge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

NickM

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just got this for my nephew, unless it’s something special. My brother and I were just drawn to the cool look and the lime paint. Our intentions are to clean it up

Any info is much appreciated

49BA718A-0E3C-43AE-A966-F98738D45BFE.jpeg

55BFB566-4ACE-45A6-A68E-82F9A259E3D5.jpeg

Nice original bike! Looks to be original tires too. Looks like the only thing missing is bar tape, which should match the color of the plugs. I have two; a black 5 speed and a yellow coaster.

No clue, I have no knowledge on these bikes. When it come sin the mail, I'll post better pictures

Wow, that's beautiful. I wouldn't mind finding a nice seat for this lime one and a correct brake lever for the left. Why do some say "flying wedge" on the bottom bar and others like mine say "fast one"?

Not sure on the calipers. Mine may or may not be original, as I have never seen another in person.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
Home of the Muscle Bike "Show Within a Show"
www.mcacn.com

Good to know. I’ve tried to read up and find information online about these bikes, but they seem to be very scarce.

Back