When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lindy List Interest

-

ranman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
You know how it is when you have a new, cool find. If your new(ish) in the hobby like me and have a lot to learn from fellow cabemasters the fact finding is half the fun!
So I have read all I could find on the web, which isn't much have gone through about half the threads on here.
Would like to start a list of Lindy owners, serial numbers, years(if known) etc.
I know there are several knowledgeable folks out there when it comes to these rare and unique bicycles and I would like to "get up to speed"
What I know, or think I know so far but really dont know factually so please feel free to chime in.
They built Lindy bicycles from 1928-1938. Head badges are different from year to year. Have seen two other Lindy posts on fb and one of a build on here.
As I tear mine down to clean and work on I intend top document measurements, features - all that I can. Hoping folks have ads and info to contribute. Thanks for any and all input.

Mine

IMG_6564.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG

Back