When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LINGERIE BARBIE SILKSTONE FASHION BARBIE DOLLS TOTAL of 8

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kunzog

I live for the CABE
I have 8 SILKSTONE LINGERIE BARBIE FASHION DOLLS. All are new in the box. #1 and #2 have been out of the box and are missing the stands but I am including 2 additional #6 dolls still in original box and wrapping with stands that can be used to complete 1 and #2. So there is the complete Lingerie series 1 thru 6 plus 2 extra #6 dolls for a total of 8 Dolls. The images of the individual dolls are stock photos and not the dolls I am selling. I did not
_DSC5563.JPG
_DSC5566.JPG
_DSC5568.JPG
_DSC5574.JPG
2000 #1.jpg
2000 #2.jpg
2001 #3.jpg
2002 #4.jpg
2002 #5.jpg
2003 #6.jpg
remove mine from the boxes to photograph.

Silkstone Barbie Dolls, also known as Fashion Model Barbie dolls and Lingerie Model Barbie dolls, are the Barbie dolls that have really captured collectors' interests in the 21st century. The dolls were the first collectible Barbie dolls to truly evoke the vintage Barbie dolls of the early 1960s in style, makeup, hair and clothing. The dolls have a devoted following, in spite of a Moral Majority controversy over their attire several years ago.
Introduced in 2000, Silkstone Barbie Dolls are also known as Fashion Model Barbie dolls and Lingerie Model Barbie dolls.
They are called silkstone, because they are made of a very hard plastic that is intended to mimic porcelain
The Silkstone Barbie dolls seem just a bit taller than other Barbie dolls (which are 11.5 inches tall) in a back-to-back match-up; it may be because they have feet that are extra-arched for higher high heels than other Barbie dolls.

Total for all 8 Dolls is $700. I will not break up the collection. Will trade for Wood Wheel Bicycle or 40's to 50's Balloon tire bicycle. Email: [email protected]

Back