When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little 1973 Indian 50cc

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice! Really helpful info. We're officially starting the project today. Your photo is an excellent reference for how tiny this little booger is. Is that yours that you handed down to this young man? Or is he into vintage minibikes?

I really like that wheel stand. The one we're working on has a side kickstand that is almost useless. What year is that?

Nice! Really helpful info. We're officially starting the project today. Your photo is an excellent reference for how tiny this little booger is. Is that yours that you handed down to this young man? Or is he into vintage minibikes?

I really like that wheel stand. The one we're working on has a side kickstand that is almost useless. What year is that?
It’s a pile really- early “back kick” motor circa ‘70- later fenders- made the fork/ Downpipe etc- dropped the frame about 4” ( hardtail) - not quite done yet!- my son on it but as you see at 8 is now way too big !

Completely disassembled! There is one flattened ring of threads preventing us from removing the fork locknut. Will chase the fork threads tomorrow when I work with the pros

PXL_20220819_011313112.MP.jpg

PXL_20220818_114648015.jpg

Back