When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little 1973 Indian 50cc

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Gimletbikes

Finally riding a big boys bike
A friend and I will be refurbishing his first minibike. I'm a bike mechanic, not a small engine mechanic. I could use some advice before tearing into this one. I know how to make it shine, but I don't know if I can make it run. If you can help, or have tackled a similar project and can share some advice or references, please do. Also, the fork is bent, I will be trying to straighten that right off the bat. Thank you!

Indian15124.jpg

Indian15104.jpg

Indian15134.jpg

Indian15147.jpg

Indian15156.jpg

Indian15174.jpg

Indian15117.jpg

Indian15187.jpg

Flush/ drain oil- and- Spray wd40 all over moving parts/ spray carb cleaner into the carb( with air filter off) take off spark plug and with cable attached lay it on it’s side setting against the head in a dark room crank it over to see spark or not- if so and if throttle and everything turns- spray starter fluid and kick it over- if ANY signs of firing - that’s when the part begins

Back