When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little 500

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Here is one of the bikes used in the Little 500 bike race held every year.this one is from te 2005 race............
little 500 2.JPG
little 500 1.JPG

Now that is cool,I have never seen one of those before. Is it designed just for that one race on the cinders?

They're super rare! :)

17003227745_ecf53530a7_b.jpg
Untitled by VW Sightings, on Flickr

Sometimes they'll auction off past years bikes but normally they're picked up by teams for training purposes. They probably make a little under 200 of these a year. Here's an older one I have hanging in my house.

19558272745_feec6dfb7d_b.jpg
Untitled by VW Sightings, on Flickr

Fun fact, The Neutral Support Mechanic/Tech Inspector last year and this year is from Crown Point.

Now that is interesting,my Son went to Ball State and told me about going to a race at another campus I had no idea this was what he was talking about .I was thinking cyclocross or a road race. He is not into cycling so he never elaborated on the subject .Coaster brake track-ish bike sounds pretty cool to me.

Back