When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little 500

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
66103631328__DDC51572-BB32-43A8-AA84-08E5835CBB6B.jpeg

I was finally able to get my hands on one. This is the 2021 bike.

Just got back into riding recently. I've always wanted a Little 500 Bike (plus I'm a Fan of Schwinn's) after going to Bloomington and seeing them everywhere, plus they are single speed, which I've wanted to try one out. This Little 500 Frame showed up on Facebook Marketplace and purchased it on the spot. I had the gentlemen at Bikesmiths look the bike over and get it rideable again. I ride the bike to lunch daily at work and where I live.

Mash Up - Before.jpeg

Mash Up - Current.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw that FB marketplace listing too! Glad to see you've returned it to its original glory! Looks beautiful!

Thank you, but I can't take all the credit. The gentlemen at Bikesmiths did an amazing job helping me get the bike back on the road. Your 2021 looks beautiful as well! When you got a free moment, shoot me a message, I got a couple questions I would like to ask you, since I also have a 2021 that I haven't finished assembling yet.

Back