When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lobdell seat decal needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
My seat has a decal on it (from what I remember) I'll look and get back to you. My seat was restored at some point so i'm sure someone is making repop decals. Or I can try to take a nice photo of mine so you can try and have someone make 1? If you don't hear from me in a couple days remind me. I have lots of stuff for sale right now so i'm pretty busy but I will get the picture to you.

Lobdell Decal found

My seat has a decal on it (from what I remember) I'll look and get back to you. My seat was restored at some point so i'm sure someone is making repop decals. Or I can try to take a nice photo of mine so you can try and have someone make 1? If you don't hear from me in a couple days remind me. I have lots of stuff for sale right now so i'm pretty busy but I will get the picture to you.

Lo and behold I did find the Lobdell Decal I needed. Thanks for looking at my post.
Mike

Back