When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locating My Serial Number

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Charlina

On Training Wheels
I bought this bike two years ago thinking it was a Schwinn because someone replaced the seat on it. I'm thinking it's an early 60s Higgins but can't locate the serial number. I flipped it over and didn't see it on the left side of the frame like I normally would. Just trying to get the correct year so I can buy the correct parts for it.

20180612_103845.jpg

20180612_103900.jpg

20180612_103918.jpg

20180612_103957.jpg

20180612_104214.jpg

20180612_104119.jpg

Welcome to the Cabe. Did you try the looking on the bottom of the tube the cranks go through? Serials can be stamped on the rear drop outs also. Good luck with your project.

I see the serial stamped on the drop out in the last picture. Looks like "W360087" to me. This may not help much though. I agree late '50s-early '60s. I wouldn't spend anything on it myself other than to service it to make it road worthy. This is about a $35 bike and the correct parts won't increase the value very much if at all. V/r Shawn

Back