When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long Beach ride Sunday Sept 29

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
My Wife and I are coming out to California for our 30th year wedding anniversary on Friday 27th - Monday 30th to see family and old friends. We are going out for drinks Saturday nite at Louie's on Main st. in Garden Grove and if anyone wants to come on by, your invited!

Since we are staying with my Sister on the LB peninsula, It seems like a perfect plan to ride bikes on Sunday 28th! How about anyone who wants to ride let's meet at the Belmont Veterans Memorial pier (Ocean & 39th st.) at 10am? My sister has a loaner for me to ride so I got my vehicle covered. It will be great seeing any and all of the Cyclone coaster crew in Long Beach. Just to bribe anyone who is on the fence, I will buy you a beer after the ride if you show up! Ha!

6a01156f7533eb970c01901b9493a1970b-600wi.jpg

Ahh!
The Jaf/co swap meet is on the 28th, so a bunch of us will be heading up for that.
Bummer!
You need to spend your 30th wedding Anniversary up in Stockton.
I’m sure your wife would think that Stockton is lovely this time of year. Lol!

A bicycling widow probably isn't a good idea! Ha! I figured something else bike related was probably going on! You guys have fun!

Last edited:
Back