When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long buying drought ended with prewar and modern estate sale purchase

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

4scuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
I don’t think I’ve bought a bike in well over a year which has to be the longest time without a purchase in the 30 years i have been collecting. I have changed jobs and moved to Georgia from Illinois and have been thinking more of if I should sell out. I ran across an estate sale south of Atlanta that had an Elgin tank bike and a lot of inventory from a Schwann shop. It was s three day sale so I didn’t think the Elgin would be there but I was pleasantly surprised. I don’t know much about the newer cruisers but since it seemed about the same cost as a set of phantom repop fenders so I got it. I also got the road master and girls schwinn too which I think need the oa bath. I was very pleased to see the nice saddled on the Elgin. I value the Elgin the most but paid the least for it.

DAA902CA-17C4-4D69-927B-14E6675DCF22.jpeg

ACD4EB95-EE05-4BC0-8771-7F39C915133C.jpeg

Nice score........I'm liking that Roadmaster - looks like it'll clean up nice from pic.

...my brother is up in California's Gold Country in the Sierra Foothills. he goes to estate sales and barn sales where there is stuff from 150 years ago, but he never sees bikes older than like the 60's. coolest bike he ever found was a Rams Horn Schwinn Fastback.

Back