When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long Shot- Anyone have a 24 inch Juvenile's Wood Wheel/Rim? 1915 Emblem Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

The Carolina Rambler

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello everybody! I have a project I'm fixing to start on. I have a circa 1915 Emblem Deluxe Boy's bike, all nickel finish. I have found all of the few parts it was missing to get it finished, even brand new 24 inch tubular tires so that it can be made fully operational and ridable (if you're a 4ft tall kid). With the exception of one part; a front rim/wheel. If anyone has one of these they would like to part with, in absolutely any condition no matter how bad, let me see what you have. The more complete the better; like if you have a whole wheel with front hub; that is ideal, but not a requirement. The rim is intended to fit a 24 inch tubular tire, and has outer diameter of right near 21 inches.

On a further note, if by chance you have a set of small period correct grips in red or honey that might fit this, like some ball end grips or coke bottle grips or something, I might be interested in those as well. Handlebars are 7/8 inch diameter. I know these parts are a long shot, and I appreciate any and all of ya'lls help. Thank you for reading!

1594135667051.png

1594135839087.png

Back