Long time coming but I’m finally back!!

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

whizzer_motorbike_fan

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jul 27, 2015
Hi everyone it has been a little over a year since I was last here. Many things have been happening as far as starting my first job getting a car and keeping busy between school and work. I haven’t forgotten my whizzer although some of my inspirations were lost when we lost my good friend Fred White. I’m going to start getting back into this and hopefully update something’s soon to finish my bike. I also need to catch up with Ray Spangler who also was a big help when I started this project!

Reactions: StoneWoods

whizzer_motorbike_fan

Jul 27, 2015
Alright so I finally got going again. I have the engine and everything mounted I still need to setup the clutch and fix the gas tank but I just threw it all on to see how it’s gonna look so here’s my progress so far. I left the bike pretty much original paint just fixed a few issues in the paint that bothered me. Overall it’s coming along good hopefully I’ll have it running soon!

JKT

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Dec 5, 2013
Saginaw, United States
does your frame have the factory dimples for the belt ??

oquinn

Aug 10, 2011
Hi everyone it has been a little over a year since I was last here. Many things have been happening as far as starting my first job getting a car and keeping busy between school and work. I haven’t forgotten my whizzer although some of my inspirations were lost when we lost my good friend Fred White. I’m going to start getting back into this and hopefully update something’s soon to finish my bike. I also need to catch up with Ray Spangler who also was a big help when I started this project!
Do you live in Ohio?

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

whizzer_motorbike_fan

Jul 27, 2015
WELCOME BACK!
GREAT LOOKING BIKE/WHIZZER!
WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH DUAL EXHAUST?
I HAVE NEVER NOTICED A WHIZZER WITH DUAL!
It was actually an upgraded option you could buy when these bikes were new. The one on my bike is actually an original. They are currently making reproductions for a lot less than the original. I have both but I prefer the original one and that’s what I mounted in the bike.

Goldenrod

Mar 14, 2016
Schaumburg
Great job. You must be the youngest Whizzer guy.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!