When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long time coming but I’m finally back!!

-

whizzer_motorbike_fan

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi everyone it has been a little over a year since I was last here. Many things have been happening as far as starting my first job getting a car and keeping busy between school and work. I haven’t forgotten my whizzer although some of my inspirations were lost when we lost my good friend Fred White. I’m going to start getting back into this and hopefully update something’s soon to finish my bike. I also need to catch up with Ray Spangler who also was a big help when I started this project!

Alright so I finally got going again. I have the engine and everything mounted I still need to setup the clutch and fix the gas tank but I just threw it all on to see how it’s gonna look so here’s my progress so far. I left the bike pretty much original paint just fixed a few issues in the paint that bothered me. Overall it’s coming along good hopefully I’ll have it running soon!

B4AA573D-D817-4022-950B-D0EBEB54AF98.jpeg

does your frame have the factory dimples for the belt ??

Hi everyone it has been a little over a year since I was last here. Many things have been happening as far as starting my first job getting a car and keeping busy between school and work. I haven’t forgotten my whizzer although some of my inspirations were lost when we lost my good friend Fred White. I’m going to start getting back into this and hopefully update something’s soon to finish my bike. I also need to catch up with Ray Spangler who also was a big help when I started this project!
Do you live in Ohio?

Back