When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Look for rims Araya for a Schwinn traveler 1988

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Heart-like-a-lion

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Size is 27-1-1/4 that’s the size of the tire and I believe it’s 1/8 rim schwinn at that time use Japanese aluminum rims so if you have that particular size and it’s not that brand you could always post here too because I’m looking for one rim but if I can get two rims that are the same that would be good my back rim is bent that’s why I’m looking thanks

Last edited:
I have a front wheel that is all there and the chrome on the rim is in good shape and it is your Araya made in Japan wheel.

I think Araya They Made steel ones in the 70s i’m just trying to keep the bike original and I went over to Felix Bike Shop and he told me that would be the type of rims that they use for that particular bike even though I changed out some of the parts on the bike I still have all of them except for the fact that I have two different rims on that bike

Hello stay safe & Merry Xmas! You're correct the Arayas from Japan, were mades in different sizes for motorcycles & bikes, even the Schwinn odd sizes! The last bikes products was the bmx aluminum sizes! But if do you find old steel ones! They has a very nice chrome to work whit! Good luck!

Back