When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look what I saw this weekend when picking up a bike.

-

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I did not know where to put this so here you go. This guy has 6 bikes. One is a Simmons,Two are Whizzers one Schwinn one Excelsior, A Hornet Deluxe, and two bikes hanging One is a Shelby and the other is a Henderson. He told me he wants $2500 for the Simmons. The rest he is open to offers. I have his phone number so we can contact him. He does not want it listed and a bunch of people calling. If anyone is interested in any of these and want to make an offer I can pass it on. I would not try and make any money on these but I will will charge for me to pick and ship. The 1/4 Midget is also for sale.

The E.C. Simmons Hardware “Autocycle” looks like a teens—1920’s Miami made motorbike.
It has two separate truss rods like Flying Merkel motorbike forks that we have seen.

Last edited:
SUPER COOL stuff. Just to see it is a rush. I've been VERY fortunate to view/find/ occasionally buy some insane collections/items/actual basement/barnfinds over the last 40 years. It's all part of the fun. The fun is in the "search" as the late Al Marwick ( Antique Toy world magazine for you old timers like me) always said. The treasures we find and see still makes the hobby exciting.

Back